since ‎Dec-21-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 75 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Suggestions on good RV park near San Antonio. Late June trip with 42 ft fifth wheel just me and the wife.
Daughter is wanting to go camping at Sankoty Lakes campground east side of river by Peoria Il. There website has not photos anybody been there and have any comments?
I have a 2021 Ram dually DSl mega cab just bought our first fifth wheel Jayco 347 BHOK which is 42 ft long last TT was 36 ft long so length behind truck not much different but would like to add a seperate fuel tank to the bed of truck looks like smal...
Ordered new 21 Ram 3500 Dsl Dually on Dec 28 was told 6 to 10 weeks well 11 weeks have past and I dont know when I will get it. Talked to dealer again today they are supposed to get ahold of factory rep and maybe get some info tomorrow. Shortly aft...
Going to get a new Ram Have a 2012 3500 Dually going to go to a 3500 crew cab 8 ft bed SRW, is the HO worth the 3 thousand upgrade over the standard cummins. I have the high output on my dually but torque is 800 # so is it worth it or not. Also ha...