since ‎Dec-28-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 69 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

2004 HR scepter, the front brakes like to lock up hard if you have to use ter brakes very hard. dry ground or wet they will lock and slide quickly.... any ideas on what to look at first? Maybe just as simple as new pads on rotors on the front?Thank...
I have a 2004 HR scepter and a slide out broke. After getting it apart it appears a small bearing on the slide mechanism broke and a tooth on the main drive gear broke. Where can I find these parts? I have been looking on the net with no results....
My alladin system seams to be fine, except for the tank monitor. I replaced a sensor on the fresh water and it still shows XXXX for a reading on the tank and raw value on the sensor. I can only assume the monitor module is bad? it has power to the...
Looking to replace the fabric on my slide toppers? WHat is the process or where do I start? I would like the exact fit ....
I have a holiday rambler scepter 2004, needing to hook up a controller. I read somewhere that some coaches have the needed wires up front under the dash to use, I was hoping someone could get me headed in the right direction before I spend a lot of...