since ‎Dec-28-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 354 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2008 FR Georgetown. 35' and 22k chairs. We're towing 4k of road.Yesterday, while traveling west towards Boise the engine temp spiked to over 242f. Outside temp was 95-100f. We were traveling 65mph. I have only seen this happen once before w...
Disappointed in AAA. Last night while driving down Cabbage Hill, i84, Oregon near Pendleton, we had one of the dolly tires blow out. We have AAA Premier RV. Anyway, AAA says they won't tow the dolly to a tire shop. They say it's not covered.So, mayb...
Hello friends. I have an 08 Georgetown class A. It has been great but there are some cheepo components I'd like to upgrade. In particular, the cheap barrel latches on the outside hatches. Has anyone come across some product or method to upgrade to a ...
Hello friends. We're from Portland but are in New Mexico with my family (wife & 11 yo kids). We have a 35' class A towing a car. Our schedule is a bit unpredictable but at the end of July we'll be heading back to Portland. We typically drive thro...
Are there really only four shows/movies featuring RVs? The only ones I could think of:Lucille Ball in the Long Long TrailerRobin Williams in RVWe're the MillersBreaking Bad