since ‎Jan-02-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 658 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My wife and I are doing some retirement planning (18 months) and hope to spend a good portion of our time traveling. While exploring trip planning it seems KOA has a pretty good network of campgrounds. Does anyone have a KOA membership? How useful ha...
My son in law recently sold a TT that had a 9,000 lbs GVWR. The guy that purchased it showed up with a GMC 2500 to tow it a few hundred miles home. There was no WDH setup on the trailer so I was surprised when the new owner hitched it to the ball att...
In a recent edition of Trailer Life I read an editorial about camping etiquette where dumping WITHOUT a sewer hose was mentioned. Does anyone really do this? I can't imagine the mess dumping without a hose would be and using a hose sounds like Campin...
O.k., I usually pay close attention to items of maintenance but with my son driving the truck half the time (I opt for my motorcycle during most of the Spring, Summer and Fall) I wasn't keeping close track of mileage since my last oil change.That bei...