since ‎Jan-16-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 115 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

2012 Prime Time Crusader 355BHQ, Lippert 6000 axles, equa flex. I jacked up the trailer to replace bearings and tires, jacked and supported on frame. After I lowered it back, one spring shackle on each side where it attaches to the equa flex flipped ...
Working on the new to us Prime Time Crusader 355. The break away isn't working. I just finished the chassis servicing, replaced bearing, adjusted brakes, and lube chassis. Brakes work when using the in truck actuator but when you pull the break away ...
Am getting a 5th wheel, 2012 PT Crusader, this week and will be doing a few repairs and maintenance adjustments. Tires are suspect. While they are not that old, their brand and origin leaves a lot to be desired. 3 are 235-80-16 Soltera. 1 is a Noble ...
Looking for information about Prime time Crusader 5th wheel. We are looking at getting a 2012 bunkhouse model to use as most time "beach house", bayou actually, and occasional tow some place. If I get it the price will be real good, bank repo. I've l...
On the Itasca Horizon I have 4 slides. All are hydraulic HWH. The 2 front slides are the flat floor design and all that is good. There are slide room locks on the control panel that engage a hook type lock on the slide. They are located on the top of...