since ‎Jan-20-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 996 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

For 2019, I have again updated my "Free RV Campsites in the Colorado Mountains" blog. The blog follows the U.S. highways (not I-70 or most state highways) through the Colorado Rockies. I recommend free and low-cost campsites, boondocking-dispersed ...
If you are planning a summer trip to the Colorado Rockies in 2018 and like to boondock or camp at free or inexpensive campgrounds, check out my blog HERE. The blog discusses US highway routes through the mountains, campsites, and not-to-miss sights a...
Despite those who say there is no free camping in Colorado anymore, there are a number of FREE or inexpensive camping areas that are conveniently located in some of the most popular tourist areas of the state. Although most out-of-state RVers will u...
We have slightly hazy skies and the smell of smoke in the Denver area today. But, unusual for this time of year, there are no major wildfires in our area right now--too much rain this spring. The news says the haze is due to fires west of Great Sla...