since ‎Jan-21-2012
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 190 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Shoud I take I70 or go through Ky. On I68 or I64. Plan on I70 from PE to mid Il. Down I55 to Sikeston.Any better routes or suggestions?Thanks,Mark
Has anyone ever been here before? Was wondering if there is an area on the beach where you can bring your dog? Also, do we still need long hoses and electrical cables there. I heard they re-did the electrical system this past off season.
While camping at Carr Point in RI over the Memorial Day weekend, I had a conversation with someone who had stayed at 4th Cliff in MA. recently. They told us that they sustained severe damage there during the last winters storms. That the sites locate...
While performing maintenance on the axle bearings or brakes. I keep hearing that one must lift and support the trailer by frame lift, not axle lift. Why is the case, if true?When CW came out to change a wheel as part of a warranty issue, they lifted ...
Going to Burlingame in RI. Cancelled plans to go to Salisbury Beach in MA. since we wont be having beach weather. But will fish at Burlingame.Will be back in town Monday to honor our lost warriors.
Likes from