since ‎Jan-23-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 113 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Bear with me on my description ... but my interior door leading to the bathroom has a plastic molding around it. It is the type that has a "lip" all the way around it and covers about a 1/2 in perimeter of the entire door minus the bottom. All that b...
My Wingard antenna crank handle is all of a sudden is turning when I adjust the directional bezel? It won't turn if I hold the handle. I haven't had a chance to investigate the cause as of yet but does anyone have a tip as to where to look first? Als...
I'm looking on Amazon and they have Timkin bearings. Description does not state country of manufacture but the photos clearly show them stamped USA. Has anyone bought these recently that can verify that they are USA bearings or is Amazon using a 7 ye...
Hi all hope I don't start a war here but... I just received an order of 4 new hubs for my 5th wheel from etrailer.They're Dexter hubs (made in USA)that came with the races already pressed in,the inner/outer bearings,and oil seals all of which are sta...
I just installed 2 fans in the stack of my refer to aid in cooling. Everything went well until I connected to a toggle switch to manually control the on-off function of the fans. Without the toggle the fans run as they should but obviously I don't wa...