since ‎Jan-24-2012
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 35 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2017 Grand Design Reflection 303 RLS and wondering if anyone else has one? I needed to replace the black tank valve and wondering if anyone has had this problem with this particular model? I thought I would tackle this job and I did not th...
Just wondering about DEF for your diesel trucks. My dealer that I bought my truck from said just use Blue DEF and nothing else. I talked to another camper with a diesel truck and he said he buys the DEF from Wal-mart and it is not the 'Blue" Def an...
I have been reading that one person posted that "mechanical chocks are a lawsuit waiting to happen". May I ask why? I had the X chocks before and did not have a problem. I got Class C and could not use them and so I sold them. I have been thinkin...
I have a 2017 Jeep Wrangler that I flat tow and I am using a RVHW32 RV tow light from Towmate. I had a 2016 Wrangler and I would use the suction cups on the tow bar to stick onto the inside of the back window. The problem is the 2017 seems to have ...
I have had on my previous RV's the quick connect propane line from the propane tank/tanks. I tried one once for my grill and it did't work. I was told I needed a different regulator because the regulators on the RV's are different than on my grill....