since ‎Jan-24-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 41 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My wife and I and another couple are planning to go to Glacier. Our first night would be September 10, 2015. We have reservations at Apgar.What is the fire and smoke situation? the National Park website says there are three active fires the one on...
Been browsing 5'Rs for awhile. stumbled over Glendale Titanium fifth wheels. they look nice and apparently well built from my searches.But they are out of business. will I be able to get things fixed in the future?Any things to look for in this br...
My Brother in Law recently got a new Keystone Cougar 21RBS. He did not get an electric jack. was camping with him and heard him say Wish I had got the electric jack option. It weighs about 5200ish pounds, add the typical 1000 for water and stuff.I...
Doing some research on 5 rs. want aluminum framed. will be pre owned.what manufacturers and years are aluminum framed? Know AF 06 and later and Alpenlite all years.asked this same question when I got my camper 3 years ago, helped in my search.Than...
I am looking for a 5vr and found two 2006 Cardinal's 32 feet long with 3 slides I think 30TS models.One is located in a mobile home park and used as a residence for a single person that supposedly is there 3 nights a week. has replaced refer, stove ...