since ‎Jan-25-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 784 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Due to health reason my wife and I are selling our beloved Class C. The lady said she would see us Tuesday with cash in hand. For two days now we have been emptying, cleaning and reminicising. My goodness I never realized just how overloaded we we...
On last trip the front slide would not go out. Called Good Sam Road Service and was told the slide not coming out was not considered an emergency so they could not dispatch a mechanic. I called fulltimer Newman for help. When I got home he came out...
We are at a campground and my front slide will not go out. I called Chris Neuman, a mobile tech from my home area, and explained the situation. He offered several suggestions and spent a lot of time texting with me to solve my problem. Wasn't able...
I busted the lens on a taillight on my Winnebago class C. Wouldn't you know it, I could not buy just the lens. Bummer. I did buy the whole fixture and used only the lens.
Was replacing light bulbs in MH to LED bulbs....all bulbs worked perfectly until I got to the wall lamp in bedrooms. The old bulbs were working. I replaced one of the two bulbs, the LED did no work but the old bulb did. I turned the LED 180 degree...