since ‎Jan-26-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 259 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We're going up to Coalville, UT for a wedding in a couple of weeks. Thought we'd make a longer trip out of it. Our route is linked below.Las Vegas and Montpellier, ID are just to add a sticker to our map. Coalville is the main destination, but tho...
Short Version - Is it ok to use self-tapping screws to attach items to the aluminum floor joists on the ceiling of my basement.Long Version - Like most basements, mine has a thin divider "protecting" the pluming and wiring from the stuff I store in t...
I've read the service "manual" from lippert's site and didn't really get an answer.When rolling up my Solera power awning, one side gets tight before the other. Is anyone aware of any kind of adjustment for this? Of note, rolling it up backwards (k...
We noticed this morning after 9 nights camping that water was dripping from the coroplast. I removed all of the access panels and determined the leak was coming from the shower drain. The shower drain does not appear to be water tight (will post pi...
Any idea who makes these? I can't find them on the web. I'm looking to see if there's an upgraded version that supports fast charging. The ones I have charge very slowly.