since ‎Jan-31-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,513 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are lower 48 U.S. residents looking to travel by RV to Alaska starting May 2022. This is planned to be a slow pleasure trip including driving to the artic ocean. I’m interested if folks have secured evacuation insurance to offset evacuation costs ...
Planning my 2022 trip to Alaska. Any need to carry spare jugs of diesel fuel?
Looking to spend a couple nights at/near the Grand Canyon North Rim in early May. North Rim Campground doesn't usually open until May 15th. So we are looking at alternatives. Not even sure it's possible that time of year due to the possibility of sno...
Planning a summer 2022 trip to Alaska. Expect to enter Canada around the middle of May, enter Alaska around the first week of June, exit Alaska around the middle of August, exit Canada around the middle of September.Any need for tire chains for this ...
OK guys need your opinions, looking to replace my hitch and 5th wheel pin box. Hitch is a 10 year old Reese 15k Pro Series with a flat sliding bar to capture the king pin with about 35k miles of towing. The bar has developed a 1/4 moon shaped groove ...