since ‎Feb-03-2012
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 31 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My storage facility has the ability for me to hookup to shore power while it’s in storage and it’s included with my monthly lease. I have a keystone Cougar 5th, 2020.1) Should I connect to the power source to keep the batteries charged?2) Should I c...
I’m either not searching the right words or I’m there isn’t a topic on here about solar powered battery maintainers.I’m looking to use a solar powered battery maintainer that is mounted to my shed and maintain my batteries on the trailer while it’s i...
I have a 2019 Sierra HD with integrated brake controller. I'm towing a 5th wheel camper with two axles and electric brakes on each. Behind the camper I'm towing an ATV trailer with two axles, but only one of them has an electric brake. Towing eit...
Just got a new Fifth wheel that is prepped for the Furrion Camera system (rear and sides, as well as a module in the trailer). Anyone have experience with this camera system? It’s really expensive for just a few camera’s, so wondering if its worth ...
I’ve found a few strings in the forum on this topic. I’ve come to the point where I’ve concluded there isn’t a silver bullet to resolve the issue unless I want to spend several thousand on a TrailSaver hitch in the truck - which only eliminates the ...