since ‎Feb-04-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 334 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anyone know how 17 south is through North Carolina and South Carolina? I like to take this leisurely route when I head to Florida at the beginning of November.
I am always reading about bad experiences with GSRA, at least 2 out of 3 are complaints, but I had a good experience and want to let others know that the service you get will depend more on where you are than who you have as a Roadside Assistance Pro...
For those who have been there: Do you make reservations? We are going in the middle of September and I say we don't need to make reservations but the DW says we need to. Any suggestions on parks?
Some things never change. We got on 95 South this morning at Rocky Mount NC and after a nice first day drive without traffic it was a nightmare as it is every year at this time. I usually take 17 for a nice leisurely ride but decided why not see if 9...
Just finished packing for the trip south and decided to start the Onan 6500 as I do each month. Nothing at all?? checked the batteries and they are fine, just put the slides in. Not too sure about the little 7.5 amp fuse next to the prime and start b...