since ‎Feb-06-2012
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 2,977 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The RV park located next to the state park entrance.Several RV's damaged/ destroyed Sat March 13, 2021High Plains Local NewsStrong winds, tornados in the area, 18 wheelers overturned on the interstate. No reported deaths or serious injuries at this t...
Except for the price tag, I'd like to see one.Tesla Truck 5erMight be interesting for boondocking
We entered NM on Sunday, June 26 from Texas at US-60 in Clovis. Our destination is Arizona (Show Low) for the next couple months.Taking our time, were arrived at an RV park between Belen and Socorro on Wednesday, July 1. Thursday afternoon after a tr...
We have a reservation for Heron Lake in late August.Trip planners are giving us two routes to take. I-25 to US-84. I've driven all of those miles in the past. Seemed to be a good road.Alternative route given is US-550 to NM-96 to NM-112 to US-84.Sinc...
In early July 2018, we needed a short stop between reservations while headed south on I-75 from the Michigan Upper Peninsula.Wife found a reasonably priced county fairgrounds park in the town of Midland, MI. Nice place for 3 nights. We explored the t...