since ‎Feb-07-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 38 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Can I get some input on route/time? Trip w/ dogs, adult-teen daughter, and husband. We like fishing, hiking, historic sites and sweets  Is this even feasible given the covid situation (I realize no one can predict the future, but just best guess). I...
How does one make reservations? Am I going against computer bots?I was on before 7, logged in, had the site, clicked reserve at 6:59 ("not time to reserve" message) and again right at 7am. Everything was gone. So, I started basically chasing my ta...
We have a 24 ft travel trailer. Is there any parking in the area that would accommodate us?
Why do I know more about the trucks than the salesman? We spoke to a supposed truck "expert" at our local Ford dealer, and he gave me the wrong payload number. Just a word of caution to those of you going through this....double check everything the...
Looking at trying to tow a 30BHS (type) travel trailer. Most of these types of trailers are coming in with a loaded weight of 9600 lbs (give or take).My eyes are starting to gloss over on the TV. If it lists max conventional trailering...does that ...