since ‎Feb-10-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,039 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I ordered some small parts for my RV on 5/29. Some had a note about part of the order factory ship allow 1-2 weeks. I received part of the order but the factory ship hasn't shown up yet (6/23). I tried leaving e-mails about the order, no response. I ...
I traded in a 5th wheel on a new toy hauler recently. I went to the dealers website the other day and got a good laugh. My old 5er was listed as 1/2T towable. "At a weight of only 9400 lbs it is 1/2T towable" Maybe if you took out the battery and pro...
Found on the Crossroads Forum."Quote"I have a very minor issue with my Intellijack. I contacted Intellijack directly to solve this issues. This is the e-mail response I received."I regret to inform you that due to circumstances beyond our control, we...
On the way out for a weekend of camping we stopped by the scales with our new trailer (Aug, 2013). First time I've had a chance.Truck and Trailer in signaturePleasantly surprised.Front Axle 4800 Rated 5000Rear Axle 5900 Rated 6800GVW 10,700 Rated 11,...
Any recommended campgrounds in or around St Louis, MO???Be there in July