since ‎Feb-13-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 41 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Made contact with a soft wall this past wk. and broke some facialfiberglass. Along with pushing the bottom of the windshield metalframe into the windshield. As these Winnies of this vintage are known to rust and leak at the top, as mine did, even gar...
I had to replace the QL3 head, and I made a mental note.I know, that was not a good ideal.But replacing the new QL3, I think the input water goesto the back of head then flows with the arrow to the output which is into the icemaker.Any help will be g...
Now a NEW problem, I have NO 12 volts in the camper...unless the coachis plugged in to 120 volts, or on Gen. power Got a clue, as I do NOT hear the relay activate when I plug and unplugthe power cable into 120 volt line. On further trouble shooting, ...
First thought it was low batters voltage. Not to be my luck as it has 13.5 volts right at the ginny.May be the starter/solenoid is locked up, or checkingother threads one guy said he rotated the engine at the crank and the engine started. An checking...
I had replaced the original sealant on my winnie years ago with 3M Marine sealant years ago.And never did anything after that, as it stuck toeverything but the aluminum gutter.But after his cost 10,000 dllars, I just went back with an inch and half o...