‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,713 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anyone have issues with taking CBD oil or a CPAP into Mexico??? P
Hi, been a while ....not sure why!! Oh, I know...we've been traveling and having fun!My question is about the Furion stove tops and ovens. They are in most of the new rigs and I need to replace mine. Does anyone here have one??? How do you like them?
A little background: we made a quick decision to RV full time. House sold MUCH faster than we thought. I have had 2 surgeries since we sold 1 1/2 yrs ago and am having another surgery June 7. In the last 1 1/2 yrs we have rented a room from our goo...
Hi all...need some info. We bought a Wineguard pathway x2 so we could watch 2 separate channels on 2 tvs (Dish)..after having for a month, hubby hooked up the 2nd tv. We aren't getting the normal sats..110, 119 and 127 on EITHER TV. Instead we get sa...
Considering changing domicile to South Dakota. We both are on Medicare. Another posting about ins saying insurance is unavailable for full timers concerns me. Is it true? Will we be able to get a medicare supplemental insurance??? Seems odd that you ...