since ‎Feb-15-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 303 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am towing a 5th wheel and need to travel during the first week of March. Dates are flexible during the first week of March to avoid weather.It looks like there are 2 reasonable route options for me from Phoenix to Salt Lake City during the first w...
I thought I would post about the battery voltage datalogger I have been using for the last 6 months.It is a monitoring system from RV Whisper that logs data every 5 minutes from different wireless sensors including a wireless battery voltage sensor. ...
I have the LCI Level Up 6 point leveling system on my 5th wheel. It was a factory install in June 2015. Over the last few months it started acting weird. It stopped being able to auto level and even manual leveling was becoming difficult. Short ans...
It is amazing what can happen when you follow the manufacturers written installation instructions. A couple months ago I spent a few hours and fixed the installation of the RV propane/electric fridge in the slide-out of my 5th wheel. I have the Norco...
Any ideas on the best way to connect my portable solar panel kit to my 5th wheel given my configuration and use case?Here is my situation:I am installing 3 * 250 Watt Panels on the roof wired in series. And a TriStar MPPT-60 mounted next to my batte...