since ‎Feb-20-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 732 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,I am tired of the single bulb, low light output, of the porch light that came with my trailer. Put a LED in there a number of years ago, but it's still not bright enough.....or, more likely, my eyes simply need more light than they used to. Seld...
Hi,Does anyone have any experience using Sirius/XM radio in Northern BC, Yukon Territory and Alaska? i.e.; does it even work there?Thanks.
Due to family health concerns and the desire for emergency communications while in the backcountry (bush) during our upcoming Northern Canada/Alaska trip, I purchased a Delorme In-Reach and have been testing it out over the past month.The In-Reach pr...
For the five or 6 years that I have been RV'ing, for convenience, I would sometimes dump my tanks into my home septic system upon returning home. While I have felt pretty comfortable doing this, I have also wondered if there was any potential for d...
For those of you who use radiant propane heaters such as the Platinum Cat or one of the Olympian Wave models, how far from the heater do you generally have to be to be comfortable (i.e., not too hot)?Thanks,Steve