since ‎Feb-20-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 876 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Probably the best $75+tax I ever spent.After 11 years of FT in the PNW with the tow bar always attached to the MH, the arms were seizing and I was using a hammer to extend them.Since I'm over here by Astoria, OR I took the tow bar to Roadmaster in Va...
So I have this in-counter soap dispenser in the kitchen and in the bathroom. It worked fine for about 6 months. Then, after pulling the pump out to refill it, it would not dispense any soap. PITA. What to do?I was puttering around on Amazon and found...
In December 2014 my Sharp R820BK microwave/convection oven just stopped working. I woke up one morning and went to heat something in the microwave and the was no time being displayed. Nothing worked on the keypad. It worked fine the day before. The A...
I have the below Ventline range hood. Is there an LED replacement for the 921 that can stand up to the high heat environment of a 3 burner cook top?
I replaced 9 pancake lights and 1 single pancake light in my Cruise America 28R with LED versions from Thin-Lite. Sorry no pictures. Here is the link to the double pancake lights. Here is the link to the single pancake light. It is about a $350 USD u...