since ‎Feb-25-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 184 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 5th wheel with one lp bottle on each side. I have replaced the regulator and the the switch. I have no leaks. The bottle on the curb side works just fine. I have tried switching the different items and all works fine as long as one is using ...
Bought a new FLWX AIR HITCH and found out too late that I didn't need to disconnect wires. I did think to keep track of what wire went where and the BARGMAN junction box was labeled by color. I have spent hours trying to get lights to work.Also the y...
I am considering the purchase of an Alpenlite. I am concerned that I won't be able to get parts .Also that it will break down as it is old,I am deciding between it and a Grand Design. I have had 11 different RV's and have always had on.I am anxious ...
On long trips do you wish you were driving or pulling a different rv than what you have. If so what would it be? Or do you have just the right rv for traveling up to 4000 miles over 4 to 6 weeks.This summer we would like to take a trip from Utah ove...
We are going on a long road trip this spring and summer...about 4 to 6 weeks. DO you wish that you were driving a motorhome ?