since ‎Mar-01-2012
‎Nov-26-2023

My Activity

• 4,390 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

It was announced on WCCO Radio this morning that MN is changing to EZ-Pass. Up until now they have had something called MN-Pass. They have now decided to go to EZ-Pass because 19 other states are using that system. It will cost Minnesotans nothing to...
The girlfriend is terribly afraid of spiders. We are having a lot of them around here this year. Last weekend she saw one in the camper and drove 35 miles back home because she refused to stay in the camper after that. I told here I would set a Bug B...
I need a new cable for my Break Away Switch. The switch has ESCO printed on the top of it. I can't seem to find a match for that. I'm guessing it interchanges with one of the other brand names. Which brand name does it interchange with ?? Thank-You(P...
I know that there has been discussions about 12 volt fridges on here before. But, has anyone had any experience with these EverChill 12 volt fridges ?? I heard a person saying that one of the popular RV manufactures were going to discontinue absorpti...
I have a buddy that has a 1999 Damin Hornet 21F Travel Trailer. We are trying to figure out the size of his holding tanks. They are covered up so we can not see them to measure them. I know that the tanks on all the different brand names of Travel Tr...
Likes given to