since ‎Mar-01-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hey everyone, we recently replaced pretty much all of the suspension parts on our tandem axle travel trailer (leaf springs, shackles, equalizers, and bolts) and have run into an issue with the equalizer shackles behind the front axle hitting the fram...
Hey all, recently got a new travel trailer with a heavier tongue weight then our old trailer and have been running into an issue with the snap-up brackets bending. I contacted Reese and they had me make a few changes since the dealer made a few mista...
Hey all, recently purchased a Wildwood 30QBSS and upon inspection of the underbelly it looks like there are a few areas that need to be sealed up to prevent rodents from getting in. The underbelly is that tarp-like material and there is also a decent...
Hey all, I could use some help with troubleshooting our A/C, it quit working last year. It's an airxcel 48253B866 (13.5k unit) and is only 4 years old.I replaced both the running and fan capacitor and have verified both the fan and the compressor are...
Hey all, so we've been camping for quite a while now and are starting to transition to no hook-up camping and have a couple of questions. We are looking to add an inverter and solar charging and could use some pointers for how to wire it all in.The i...