since ‎Mar-03-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 432 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2005 19' Keystone tandem axle travel trailer and (yes I know) never serviced the axles. I pumped some grease into the zerks every few years, but haven't repacked the bearings or adjusted the brakes ever. Maybe I've been lucky, but haven't ha...
When back flushing the holding tanks, I forgot to open the T-handle to actually fill the black tank. A lot of water pressure built up in the little 6" section of pipe after the T-handle. Now I have a small drip coming from the dump valve even when th...
One of my 30lb tanks was near empty and when I tried to fill it the guy said it was 1 year expired. How difficult is it to get re-certified? How long does it take?I'm thinking about just going around to different stations until someone fills it as is...
I have used my gas (only) water heater for years without issues. Now when I turn it on there is a plastic burning smell and I've noticed the outside of my trailer where the exhaust is discolored from (what I assume) is black smoke. Nothing appears fi...
My TT is about 4500 Lbs, 22' and tandem axle. When unhitched and without the stabilizer jacks down: how much weight is required behind the rear axle to lift the tounge? When I had a popup this was a valid concern... it was quite easy to accidently li...