since ‎Mar-10-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,638 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I will be installing a portable solar system and want to check with folks to see if the set up I have planned is correct. While this will be a home-built portable unit, I will be installing an electrical sub-panel inside the trailer (in the pass th...
I have a 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 that takes 245 75R 16 tires.I currently have Firestone Transforce A/Ts that are 7 years old and have cracks in the sidewalls near the rim. We don't do any off road, almost all paved, occasional gravel roads (to get to a ...
Well, almost perfect.I have to admit, I've never liked the grill cover that Coleman sells for their roadtrip grills - the LXE and LX models. It is too baggy, hangs down too far, too much material.I was going through the hardware store the other day...
I have a 2002 Dodge 2500 2WD that has Firestone Transforce AT 245/75r16's on it. The tow vehicle has both towing and camper package on it (extra leaf springs). The tires are now 7 years old and have about 30K miles on them but are developing cracks ...
I don't know if a repair counts as a mod, but here goes:After a month-long trip of over 3,000 miles, the drawer under our refrigerator broke. We have a 2011 Starcraft 235fb and we use the big, deep drawer under the frig for pots and pans, including ...