since ‎Mar-11-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 84 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

DW and I have been discussing upgrading to a 5th wheel. My question is the those who have went from a travel trailer to a 5th wheel. Does the 5th wheel pull any better with crosswinds? Or is it about the same. The cross winds kill me on long trip...
I was just blessed with a 2019 F250 Lariat with the 6.7l diesel. Never owned a diesel before. Planning a summer trip from New Orleans area to Atlanta area. I was curious what kind of gas mileage should I expect towing. I guess I am used to gas en...
Due to unfortunate circumstances, we will be headed to Pine Prairie, LA for a memorial service. Since this is a 3 hr drive and a 4 day weekend for me, i am planning on making a weekend out of it for me and my 4 boys.Question is, Crooked Creek campgro...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29340350
My RV came with one of those brake lights with the tabs to mount the license place. Now 4 years later, I found the license plate in the yard. Apparently the plastic tabs broke off. Looking for thoughts and ideas on how to remount the license plate...