since ‎Apr-03-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Does the Overdryve 7 RV tablet support voice navigation? I only see voice assistant for phone calls. I can use more volume. Can my tablet play audio navigation instructions via the smart mount bracket? How to enable? I downloaded my custom POIs and s...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30088807
Yellowstone Park first visit and a very short one? Looking for an RV park recommendation, and possible touring options? We're planning a one night stay near or in the west entrance, then touring the next day before heading out to the east. I know it'...
I'm starting a new post as things have been narrowed down. Here's the symptoms. In house batteries were dead after only a few days with nothing on. I plugged in overnight, but the next morning, no charge taken at all. Engine on, batteries are chargi...
My 2000 Winnie Itasca Spirit's house batteries won't hold a charge longer than a few days. The batteries are only 2-3 years old. They will accept a charge OK overnight and when I run the engine for a few minutes. When plugged in the RV gets power jus...