since ‎Apr-06-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 194 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So, I needed information on a past order. I go to the Camping World site to look up the order, and they only keep 12 months online. No problem, there's a number they say to call if you need help. I called the number 3 times so far today. Each tim...
First of all, I don't work for this company. I am merely a totally happy customer.For an absolutely perfect RV Grill/Smoker look no further than the Green Mountain Grills Davy Crockett Model.This grill cooks from 150 degrees to 550 degrees. It has ...
If I want to add solar panels to my camper, along with the appropriate regulator and inverter, Do I need dedicated 120v outlets for the solar power or can I integrate the solar power into my existing 120v system, like my generator does?Stupid questio...
Can some of you post some pics of your camping experiences out West. You know... some BLM pics... something really remote. I'm using these pics to convince someone that camping out West is way different than here in the East.Thanks!
I've seen lots of posts on here asking about different vacuums for RVs. I've been a big fan of the Dyson vacuums. I have one of the Dyson Digital Slim vacs and it has been really good in my RV.However, I recently purchased a Shark Rocket vacuum and...