since ‎Apr-08-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am in the very early stages of considering buying an F550 chassis cab truck and outfitting it to carry my truck camper. I have an older Lance camper I have modified/customized to be exactly what I want. We love it and will not replace it. I can sho...
It's that time of year again. It's supposed to be below freezing all day on Thursday. I needed blow out my daughter's truck camper, but it is not parked within hose length of my compressor so I needed to use an air tank. I have a blowout adapter with...
I use my TC mostly for business travel. I usually drive every day and park at night. Occasionally, I park for a couple days and a solar charging system would be great to help keep the battery charged without having to run the generator. I also occasi...
I've tried to join Lance Owners, but while I'm waiting for the email reply to get on their site, I thought I would ask here.I have a 2003 Lance 1030. I'm figuring out how to add a second battery and solar. All Lance's internal wiring to the distribut...