since ‎Apr-12-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 118 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I was chatting with a fellow towing a TT with a Chevy Silverado and we got to discussing gas mileage. I am towing my TT with a 2013 Chevy Express 3500, 6L V8, 6 speed transmission. It has some type of "tow feature" that I frankly don't understand ...
Looking to improve the ride in my van. It looks like, in the front, it uses independent short/long arm (SLA) coil springs and a 35-mm stabilizer bar. In the rear there are two-stage, semi-elliptic multi-leaf springs and semifloating rear axle. At ...
The space between the TT tires will accommodate one leveling block but if the side to side difference is more extreme I can't place two side by side with a third on top to build a ramp to level both wheels. Trying to roll up on two stacked on top of...
After dumping my black tank, I hooked the hose up to use the wand and ended up with a huge water mess inside the trailer. I thought I had failed to winterize properly and cracked the line that feeds the wand and it was spraying water inside the TT. ...
Ooops! My error in believing something I read on the internet ;_)