since ‎Jan-03-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 268 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This year we're planning to drive up the Minnesota Lake Superior shore on Rt 61 and stop at a few state parks. We're planning this as a day trip driving north from Duluth, and spending most of the day visiting the parks, seeing the waterfalls and th...
We are planning a trip to the Elkhart IN area to ride the Pumpkin Vine trail, but we can't leave our dog in the cabin while we're gone. Does anyone know of a reputable place where we can leave our sheltie while we are on the trail, or even for half ...
2 years ago while travelling west on I-80, we experienced a bumpy, washboard type ride west of Kearney, perhaps near Gothenburg. We will be heading west again this spring and wonder if the road surface has improved any since then. We don't know the...
Can anyone recommend a reputable dog day care establishment in Greeley CO? We really don't want to go to Fort Collins Petsmart if we can find similar care in Greeley. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Thanks!Ritaproud owner of Buttons th...
We miss Andy. We miss his gentle presence in our home and in our lives. But life goes on, and with it the never ending need for homes for dogs in shelters and rescue organizations. So yesterday my husband and I drove downstate and adopted another ...