since ‎Apr-16-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 37 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've been out of the truck camper world for a few years but want to get back into it before I get too old to enjoy it. Looking to buy an older Chevy 3500 w/ an 8.1 gas motor. Want to make sure I can handle any camper I will find. Hoping to do just s...
Forgive my ignorance. Trying to diagnose a problem. My outlets work fine when hooked up to shore power. Not when I switch to battery power. Same when I have the generator running. Is there a switch that needs to be moved when I am on generator or bat...
I have a 1998 Alpenlite Odessa 9 and am trying to find out what size black and grey water tanks I have. There is a label on body of the camper that tells me the water tank is 33 gallons but can't find any info on the other tank sizes. I have all the ...
I'll be making a short weekend trip and will need heat for a couple of nights but won't have an electric power hookup or be able to use the generator. Was thinking about getting a Wave 3 heater and just hooking it up to a 20 lb propane tank inside th...
Does anyone know if truck campers are allowed in the same parking lots as cars for home games at Purdue University? The parking website indicates that vehicles must not be larger than 21' long or 10' wide. Mine is 21' long and 8' wide. We're spendi...