since ‎Apr-24-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 346 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

LinkMy decals on the front of my trailer went bad from being parked in the sun, so I stripped them off and replaced with this 100W Renogy flexible panel. I need to finish dressing the cables to keep them from flapping in the breeze. The panel was ver...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29664768
I'm in the process of installing Renogy 100W flexible solar panels and a charge controller to my TT. It occurs to me that maybe I should be careful about back feeding the tow vehicle electrical system while driving. Has anyone had any issues with tow...
I have a '12 GMC Sierra 2500hd SLT with factory backup camera in the tailgate. I'd love to be able to disconnect the tailgate camera connection and plug my TT into it instead, like I do on the aftermarket Kenwood stereo I had in my '03. The trailer c...
I'm in the market for a new 3500HD SRW, and I'm starting to shop. I prefer big cab/shortbed. I have supplier discounts for both GM and Ram so leaning that way. I definitely want spray in bed liner.I may end up just ordering what I want, but I'm plann...