since ‎Apr-24-2012
‎Jan-30-2024

My Activity

• 57 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2009 F-450 DRW and I stand about 5'8". The only way I can remove the pin and open the jaws on my BW hitch is with a step stool. I was wondering if anyone has done any mods to make it easier to pull the bar forward to open the jaws? If not,...
I just ordered a new portable Champion generator. I would like to build a quiet box for it to reduce the sound while boondocking. I have searched the internet for plans and videos but I have not found plans that include drawings or a material list....
We are still figuring out the differences in our new 5th Wheel and our old TT. One big difference is the scissor design for the awning arms on the 5er vs. the straight supports on the old TT. I have already had the awning slap the side of the 5er a...
Need advise and I don't trust CW at this point. Maiden voyage to check everything out on new Jayco Pinnacle. One of the slideouts in the front living area want extend properly. I know there are two motors and a control module to synchronize the sp...
I have towed TT for 12 years but I am a newbie at towing a FW. This forum is awesome for learning what to do and not do when towing a FW. I have seen lots of posts regarding the FW front cap making contact with TV cab. I don't believe I will have ...