since ‎Apr-29-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 293 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've got a problem, I can deal with the the rotten chipboard, simply replace with pressure treated plywood . But I think there is rot in the wall. Our TT is an early OutdoorRV, a 2012 build. It's a hybrid, standard stud walls with fiberglass coated h...
Last year I brushed a tree and bent one side of the support rails. It's a Dometric (sp) I guess now power awning on a 2013 ORV. The weather is turning nice and I guess I should replace them. I bought a set so any tips on installing them would be ap...
When guys and gals are looking at purchasing a TT,they look at the brochure . But to get an idea of reality, our brochure weight dry was 4100#, the factory out the door sticker was 4600# dry ,when I ran it over the scale,fully loaded for an across Ca...
Basically the spring equalizer one, where they use a rubber for a spring mount. Has anyone converted their's ? Obviously you are going to get a smoother ride,duh, but how did it affect towing?
A tent trailer rebuilt for the backroads of our beautiful province and camping at Forestry Rec Sites. We started with a used, fairly standard Bonair 700 hardtop,sleeps six,ice box, two burner stove and sink. As problems surfaced, I made repairs and ...