since ‎May-02-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Grand DesignImagine 2970 TT2017My rig is at a full hookup 50a site. Several days ago the electrical appliances would shut off and immediately come back on. The air conditioner fan simultaneousy lose rpm. Today When I arrived at my TT the air conditio...
I am a new subscriber to Dish Network. My question is: Can I take my Dish Network Genie box and install it in my travel trailer and it work away from my home? What type of dish do I need? Looking at maybe a regular dish that mounts on a tripod. I won...
I am in the market for a new tt. I currently have a Jayco Jay Feather 242. I am very happy with Jaycos product. I have had vitually no problems with the unit in the 6 years I have owned it. I am looking for a larger unit now. A couples unit that is h...
I am looking at a new travel trailer. I am being kinda picky with what I want. After owning my first travel trailer for 7 years, I have became way more knowledgeable in what my needs and wants for a new trailer are.I have narrowed my search down to a...
I am currently looking at purchasing a Forest River Vibe 311rls. Because the Vibe line is only a couple years into production im finding it hard to find reviews. Anyone have any comments or reviews of the Vibe line of travel trailers? https://www.cou...