since ‎May-02-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 73 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2010 Cougar 318 and in the past have always used the R/V Antifreeze in the unit. I have a compressor which can be dialed back for a reduced pressure. Do I run the risk of leaving small pockets of water in the lines or does this method do the...
Looking in to adding a front A/C unit for better cooling. I'm looking at the Coleman ultra unit w/o the heat strip. It's a 9K BTU unit and should be plenty for that small space. The 5'er isn't pre-wired and I was told today the simplest way is to jus...
Hi folks -- I need help with the cable hookup on my 5'er. I have tied hooking up using the satellite prep connection and turning OFF the antenna booster --- NOTHING. Did same and tried jumping the 2 "F" connections in the bedroom where booster is loc...
Can anyone tell me what if any size limits there are on the Skyline DRive - Blue Ridge Parkway. I do know there are several tunnels with low clearances. One is only 10.6 around Mile Marker 459 according to the truckers atlas.Not sure where MM 459 is?...
I had planned to make a trip to Maine this year. Is it to late for the leaves in that area? I would be traveling from Maryland basiclly from the Baltimore area. Where is there a GOD campGround to stay that would be about a days drive. I would continu...