since ‎May-04-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 33 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I wasn't really hoping for a part 2 but we used the rv before I finished the renovations and now we're paying for it. Went to pick up the kids in Kitsilano for supper and Van Dusan Gardens light show. Just as we get to her apartment building there ...
My doctor's appointment in Vancouver became a visit with the daughter and her beau as well. Of course we planned for an evening in Stanley Park to ride the Christmas train with all the xmas lights. Another night for Van Dusen Gardens. We were surp...
Sometimes it's important to recognize exemplary service when it happens. My 2014 sprinter "C" had all the bad news lights glowing while traveling back east in mid-Ontario (Near Algonquin Park). Check engine light,then Def low light and, after topping...
Before you sign the papers to buy your perfect rv why not wheel and deal for these items:1)a second battery.2)solar panel and controller3)accumulator tank The rv comes with a new battery (it should) but if you camp at all you really need two.Get the...
Climbing the steep twisty,turn road from Port Renfrew to Lake Cowichan on Vancouver Island we had pulled over many times to allow faster drivers to get by.Not a lot of pull-offs but we were doing what we could.Our sprinter "C"(Baby Bear) does pretty ...