since ‎May-08-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 30 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just read in MH Mag that class A diesels should have their "air dryer canister" changed ever 3 years. Has anyone does this? and how often? My FIL's class A is over 10 years old and has not been changed to his knowledge.Thanks for any input!
Can a 5th wheel that will be put on a seasonal site and not moved be insured under a homeowner policy or does it have to be an RV policy? And which one is the better? My wife and I are thinking of trading in our class A and just go seasonal for the f...
My wife and I went seasonal this year for the 1st time in our 35'class A not realizing how much we would actually LOVE it. We are looking at trading in our class A for a 39' 5er and stay seasonal for 5 or so years, but we do not have a truck to tow i...
My wife and I are in our 1st year being in a seasonal site. We have a Class A MH and love to travel but did not expect to like being seasonal as much as we are!! We were thinking of staying a few more seasons (maybe 3+?) but I know having a MH engine...
My wife and I are in our 1st year being in a seasonal site. We have a Class A MH and love to travel but did not expect to like being seasonal as much as we are!! We were thinking of staying a few more seasons (maybe 3+?) but I know having a MH engine...