since ‎May-18-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 261 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We will be traveling in July to ?? from Spokane to Minnesota on Highway 2. Would love advice on places to see (sm towns, cemeteries, etc) and places to stay. Thanks!
Next Sept-Oct., 4-5 rigs will be leaving Sacramento, CA and going west through Nevada to Bryce, Zion, Grand Canyon, Sedona, and into Mesa, Arizona.Any ideas would be very welcome! We are in the "birthing stage" of our planning.Thanks! M. Nichols
Salinas via any freeway is not a concern. Going in April...I see a few options:1. South to Bakersfield, 178 to 14 then to 3952. To Oakdale, 120 to 395 (if snow is melted)3. Highway 50 to 395...I have a 24' RV...I have a couple of days going and u...
I am going to be driving CA-101 from San Jose north to Garberville. I have a Class C 24' rig. I am a little concerned about 19th Street through SF and Gold Gate Park and going across the Golden Gate Bridge. Need suggestions please! Thanks! 
I am for sure headed out June 1-30 from the central coast of CA to central Iowa. I am thinking of 80 going and returning on 90. I don't necessarily love highways though! I really want to see the country! So, from the Tahoe area to Nevada...Utah.....