since ‎May-21-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 636 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Every fall there are numerous discussions about how to winter batteries. I have always left my lead acid batteries in place fully charged and disconnected.Following are the results from this winter.Truck and trailer batteries were kept happy by goin...
Our trailer has 2 group 24 12V batteries. They seem to discharge quickly. With just the parasitic loads of fridge electronics, CO/Propane monitor and radio(not running) the voltage will drop from 12.6 to 12.4 over 6 hours.I measured the draw and it...
We are returning to Canada Feb 9 to 29 to welcome a new Grandchild. Can anyone recommend a place to store a 30 foot travel trailer?Thanks
How often should wet bolts be greased. We just had them installed last spring. We travel about 10 000 miles a year. Trailer has only gone about 2 000 since the suspension mods.Thanks
The tires on my trailer are showing heavy wear on the outside of the tires. This is worst on the right hand side.The tires are 205/75 14 Marathons. They have been kept at 50 PSI. The trailer was made Mar 2011. I don't know the tire date. There a...