since ‎May-31-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 224 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 1999 Harney Renegade DP. Slide in family room with kitchen on it. The paneling on the wall adjacent to the slide appears to have come loose, and the slide caught it, bending it, and making it far more likely to catch on the slide now. We ...
Diesel pusher. Have Hankook 275/70R22.5 on there now, and 7 years old from manufacture. Same price for the saem H weight Hankook or J rated Firestone 561's. Hankooks have been fine. Ride a little hard. I don't imagine going to a J is going to im...
I have a 99 Harney on a Magnum chassis. It says by SMC on the tag, which I think I have figured out is Spartan. It has been great, but when it is windy, the front seems to get re-aimed a lot. Kind of like the front just doesn't have enough weight on ...
I'm struggling with my fresh water system in my 99 Harney DP. I can fill the fresh water, but slowly. I tried to sanitize the system today, and could not get the solution to flow into the tank. I have the source selector to "fill tank". I pulled ...
I have a 1999 Harney with what appears to be cloth or even carpet type ceiling. As expected, there are many smaller areas where the adhesive is failing, and there is a bit of sag here and there. I don't see any roof issues or signs of any water dam...