since ‎Jun-03-2012
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 180 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So my current trailer has what looks like Lasalle cable type dump valves. I bought electric controls that go on a Valterra valve. Just curious if anyone would know if the middle of the valves could interchange so I don't have to re-manufacture the en...
So at the back of the toy hauler where the vynol goes under the metal plate I have a gap. It seems water could just run under the metal plate and rot the floor there and I am thinking about caulking it. Thought I would see if others have done the sam...
So I have a problem with the latch on the unit. It does not seem to close easy unless, just using my finger, I semi polish the latch that retracts. If I just rub my finger up and down on it then it will shut with just a simple push of the door. Then ...
Thought I might drop a note here of a problem I have had on two toy haulers about 6 years apart. The material that attaches the speaker, woofer part of a two way, separates from the foam type material that attaches the speaker to the speaker frame. O...
I have a 2018 Genesis Supreme toy hauler and the black tank valve is not shutting. Since it has an arctic package the valves are within the insulation area. I am wondering how the system works? I am guessing there is a cable that runs to the valve or...