since ‎Jun-03-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a Heartland Edge trailer...21 ft...year 2010. I've had no issues with the single 12V house battery. We're planning a trip that will involve lots of boondocking, and so I've put in two 6V golf cart batteries; the gel kind. AFter that install...
I've been trying to troubleshoot why my refrigerator does not work on propane: no spark, no flame. In order to test the propane, I removed the test port plug in the propane supply line at the fridge outside panel, and connected a water column manom...
I have a dometic RML8555 refrig. It worked on AC and DC, but not propane. Took into a shop and they said it needed to electronics panel at $600+, but the panel was on nationwide backorder ... would be weeks. I said I'd pick up trailer and return w...
I am trying to troubleshoot why my Dometic 3 way refrigerator does not work on LP ... no spark, nothing. (All other LP components work.) I took apart the LP line connections behind the refrigerator and removed a J-shaped metal line "downstream" of ...
I have a Dometic RML8555 fridge that runs great on 110 and 12V, but won't run at all on LP. Bought the trailer used (2010 model) and I admit that I may never have tried to run on LP...THERE IS NOT CLICKING/NO SPARK. Attempted to clean everything in t...