since ‎Jun-11-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 239 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Today my brother and I winterized our 5ers and put them in the shed for the winter. A couple of months (4-5) under cover while the cold winds blow...
We will be going to a different camper (Bigger/Longer) in the next 2-4 years or so and was wondering how long is too long to get into the state and National parks?Actual length vs trailer model length... 386 model is actually 40' long?Anybody been tu...
We are planning on pulling our 5er to the U. P. in early September we will be traveling thru the Western side of Lower Michigan. A night or two till we get to Mackinaw Island, then on to the Upper. Please recommend campgrounds and things to do as we ...
Trying to plan a trip thru Yellowstone for late April. We are traveling form Portland, OR to STL, MO and wanted to travel thru Yellowstone and the Blackhills. We will NOT have our camper but wanted to go thru the parks so when we return we will have ...
Looking to head from Akron, OH over to the Finger Lakes area staying just North of Corning, NY. Route planner shows 90 to 86 to 390... Is this route ok to haul 30' 5er?