Bedlam
since ‎Jun-13-2012

My Activity

• 8,012 Posts
  • 2 Solutions
  • 27 Likes given
  • 44 Likes received

User Activity

10 hrs waiting on emergency service for an inside DRW flat. What's the trick getting them free? I have the truck up on a 12-ton bottle jack and the outer removed. Inside is stuck to the hub even though it was off less than year ago.
Barney was complaining that the forum seemed little quiet, so I have an early Christmas present for him:Chevy Silverado Driver Ticketed for Towing 53-Foot-Long TrailerA driver in Canada was ticketed for towing a 53-foot-long trailer with a light-duty...
Ford is introducing a smaller Class 6 chassis cab truck next year called the F600. It will share many of the components of the larger F650 but be the same dimension as the F550. This 22K lb GVWR vehicle will be the king of truck camper haulers since ...
The attention has been on the pickups being released late for 2019 from Ram, but this is first I have read about the chassis cab trucks. Fancier trim levels and Class 2 version make these look closer to the pickup line rather being a commercial workh...
I have a chance to pick up a 2013 KX 450F so I am wondering if a light kit is supported and how this would handle as a dual sport?Any input on this bike?