since ‎Jun-17-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 2,406 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

If I sell a MH in Virginia to a Pa resident can I just give him a Bill of Sale and will it work for transport if he gets stopped in either state. He want's me to leave the plate on bu Va says it must be turned in and I don't have faith he will ever r...
Bought new brake assemblies thinking the old pads were too thin. Turns out the new ones are about 1/2 the thickness of pickup pads. Why? Now I have a brand new set but don't think I'll need them for another 10 years.
Travel trailer wheels have either a centered or outside offset. My question is this. I have outside offset wheels and have sheared off wheel bolts on 2 different wheels I have weighed everything and I am 500 Lb/axle below MGWR on each axle. If I move...
Question for the engineering department. If you don't know, Please let someone who is an engineer answer.Travel trailer wheels have either a centered or outside offset. My question is this. I have outside offset wheels and have sheared off wheel bolt...
My generator sat for a while and we finally started it, however, it doesn't generate when you excite. Can one use a slick stick on the stator ring? Do you have to remove the whole cover or can it be reached by removing the top cover? I am a Mechanic ...